PEM provided facility support services for the Veterans Administration Mail Outpatient Pharmacy located in Leavenworth, Kansas, a 400,000 SF building and 6-acre site. PEM provided support services including grounds maintenance, pest control, and janitorial services. Some highlights include:
- Provide Integrated Pest Management (IPM) services for the facility including interior and exterior space; responsible for grounds keeping services to include mowing, pruning of shrubs and trees, removal of accumulating debris and vegetation, weed control, and fertilization of trees and shrubs; monitor and repair irrigation systems; perform power sweeping and cleaning of parking lot areas on a weekly basis and power wash exterior walkways.
- Responsible for cleaning of carpet and hard floor surfaces; collect trash and debris throughout the perimeter area; perform interior and exterior window washing services.
- Services provided include: planting, aerating, seeding, fertilizing, mowing, leaf blowing, pruning, landscaping, bush hogging, landscape management, weed control, erosion control, lawn treatments, disease control, snow and ice removal, and mulch replacement as required.
- Monthly inspection of fire protection system to include the visual inspection of all emergency lighting to include the operation and monitoring of the test function.
- Monthly visual inspection of all emergency exit lighting to include the operation and monitoring of the test function.
- Removed all snow form parking area, sidewalks, and fire hydrant as required.
- Also removed snow around any vehicle remaining in the parking area when snow removal was conducted.
- Provided salt, ice melt or chemical treatments for sidewalks and parking area when ice is present and/or when snowfall is expected to be 2″ or greater.